- SHIPPING INFO
We are the Evolve Skateboards North American Distribution center, we ship anywhere within the United States and Canada.
With the exception of pre-order reservations, most in-stock orders will be fulfilled within 2 business days of the order date (Custom Board Builder orders may require additional processing time).
- Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship HazMat/DG shipments to certain zip codes. If you zip code is unable to receive these shipments, please contact us directly to discuss alternative pick up locations
- Canadian Customers: Customers are responsible for Customs duties, taxes, and brokerage fees(collected at checkout). All orders containing a skateboard must ship UPS or FedEx Express service only.
- Mexican Customers: Due to our carriers current policies, at this time we are unable to ship orders containing a skateboards to addresses in Mexico.
- APO, FPO Addresses: We ship orders to APO and FPO addresses, however, we are unable to ship complete boards or batteries to APO and FPO addresses. Contact our headquarters in Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on purchasing a board in your location.
- International Customers: Outside of North America? See our International Distributor list for a distributor in your region, or contact our headquarters in Australia for information on placing an order: email@example.com
Once your order is received and payment confirmed, your order will be shipped via the method chosen during checkout. Most in stock orders ship within 1-2 business days however, processing time may increase during heavy traffic times such as peak season and holidays. Order cutoff times for shipping services are 9am for USPS and 2pm for FedEX and UPS. Orders received after these times will be dispatched the following day.
Pre-Order reservations will ship based on the estimation given at the time of purchase. Pre-Order reservation ship times are estimations and are subject to unforeseen delays. You are welcome to cancel your Pre-Order reservation and receive a full refund at any time prior to shipping. To cancel your Pre-Order Reservation, contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order processing time may increase if there is a suspicion of fraudulent payment. Orders received from anonymous IP's must have matching billing and shipping addresses. Orders received from anonymous IP's to be shipped to freight forwarding companies will be cancelled immediately. If payment was received under suspicious circumstances additional information will be requested to verify the cardholder's identity. If we are unable to verify the cardholder's identity, the order will be cancelled. Payments received via PayPal and Amazon Pay are pre-authorized.
Evolve Skateboards USA ships all orders FOB origin, higher value orders will be sent with signature confirmation. If you are unavailable to sign during the delivery attempts, your driver will leave further instructions on retrieving your package. Evolve Skateboards USA reserves the right to hold or alter delivery after the order has shipped for reasons related to customer service or suspicion of fraud.
All Skateboards must be shipped as Hazmat or Dangerous goods shipments. Please note; FedEx does not guarantee expeditated services for Hazmat or Dangerous shipments. If an expedited delivery option is selected and your shipment is delayed, FedEx will not refund payment.
We are unable to guarantee the services of hired delivery services, and you agree to not hold Evolve Skateboards USA liable for any shipping issues including but not limited to lost or damaged packages.
If you suspect your item is damaged or missing contents, do not sign or accept your package upon delivery, report the damage to the driver, and contact us immediately.